- 3 TBS butter
- 2-3 zucchini, cut in 1′ x 1/2″ x 2″ pieces
- 6 eggs
- 3 strips kombu or turkey bacon, cooked
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or tarragon or dried
- 3 TBS Parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
Melt butter in a large skillet. Add zucchini and kombu, broken in small pieces. If using turkey bacon, cook it first, then chop up and add to the egg mixture. Mix herb with eggs (you can of course use any dried herbs that seem that they would go well with the other ingredients if you don’t have fresh,) and pour eggs into the pan. Sprinkle cheese on top. Put under a 400o broiler for five or so minutes, until set. Serve immediately.