Harvest Time is in full swing!
LOCAL TOMATOES in bulk
- 10 lbs #2 chef grade Heirloom mix, $30
- 10 lbs #1 Heirloom mix, $40
- 25 lbs #1 red or yellow roma tomatoes, $50
- 25 lbs canning grade red or yellow roma tomatoes, $40
- 25 lbs red or green beefsteak tomatoes, $50
Chef Grade #2 have the cracks and irregularities typical of heirlooms. Great for canning!
LOCAL APPLE VARIETIES
- Gala 38 lbs $50; 18 lbs $30
- Ginger Gold 38 lbs $50; 18 lbs $30
- Honeycrisp 38 lbs $100; 6 lbs $30
- Jonamac 38 lbs $50; 18 lbs $30
- McIntosh 38 lbs $50; 18 lbs $30
- Paula Red 38 lbs $50
- Sweetie 38 lbs $50; 18 lbs $30
- Zestar 38 lbs $50; 18 lbs $30
HARDY KIWI BERRIES The season is brief, so get them now!
- Our farmer has spent years developing his varieties, which are the most delicious we have ever had!
- Kids love them. (OK, everyone loves them!)
With tang and sweetness of their full-size cousins concentrated into a tiny package, these tiny fuzzless kiwis are a hit with everyone.
- Eat them whole; full of healthful nutrients. Twice the antioxidants of blueberries!
- Ripe when squishy! Let them ripen so you get the full, delicious flavor.
1 lb, $8; 2 lbs, $15; 5 lbs, $35; 10 lbs, $60; 20 lbs, $100
Wide mouth with lids: Pint, Quart, or Mixed sizes (minimum 2 cases for Mixed sizes)
- 1 case; 12 jars & lids $20.00 (all one size)
- 2 cases 24 jars & lids $35.00
- 3 cases 36 jars & lids $50.00
LOCAL STEELHEAD TROUT
- NEW! Hudson Valley — super cleanly farm raised steelhead trout fillets
- Firm pink flesh, high Omega 3s like salmon.
- Each fillet is about 1.3-1.5 lbs.
- Shipped frozen.
BACON, ORGANIC OR LOCAL NATURAL
- Organic Bacon, 8 oz. $8
- Natural Bacon, LOCAL pasture raised 1 lb. $12
LOCAL NEW JERSEY HONEY
Honey is like wine: different varieties made by bees in different locations have distinctive tastes. Naturally raised and only heated enough to remove things the bees left behind.
- Clover Blossom
- Butter Bean
- Collect them all in a sampler box! Makes a great gift.