Cherries, dried, usweetened, 1 lb
Dried Cherries, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
- Cherries contain vital nutrients.
- Cherries are high in antioxidants.
- Cherries are high in melatonin, a natural sleep aid.
- Cherries may lower cholesterol.
- Cherries may lower blood sugar.
- Cherries boost the immune system.
- Cherries are DELICIOUS!
High in vitamin A, calcium, iron, and fiber. One quarter cup of dried cherries has about 120 calories, 3 g of fiber, and 17 g sugar.
Anthocyanins give cherries their deep color and are anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.