Honey Pot Intimate Wash, Cucumber-Aloe
Cucumber Aloe Wash
Soothe, cleanse and refresh with balancing cucumber and hydrating aloe vera for freshness with Honey Pot Cucumber Aloe foaming wash.
WHAT IT IS
- 5.51 Fl. oz
- Dermatologist-approved and hypoallergenic
- Kind to and Safe for Skin
- Aloe Vera to support irritated skin. Aloe vera, or Aloe barbadensis, is a thick, short-stemmed plant that stores water in its leaves. This water filled tissue is the “gel” that people associate with Aloe Vera products.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar balances and maintains a healthy pH range. Apple Cider Vinegar is an acetic acid created through a process of fermentation.
- Cucumber to moisten and refresh. Cucumber is a long, green-skinned fruit with watery flesh that is used to soothe and hydrate skin.
- Lactic Acid is produced by the bacteria lactobacillus, which is naturally occurring in a healthy vaginal ecosystem. Lactic Acid has gentle moisturizing properties that also support a balanced pH range of 3.5-4.5. The addition of Lactic Acid to our Honey Pot washes ensures effectiveness of the formula you know and love with an added twist of rich cleansing and soothing hydration.
NOT FORMULATED WITH
- Added parabens
OUR PRESERVATIVE SYSTEM
Our #1 washes have always had a preservative system – that is what delivers safe, high-quality formulas down to the last drop. We understand seeing these ingredients on the back of your wash bottle could be confusing, but we’re here to help!
Has antimicrobial properties to keep products stable
• Sodium Benzoate
Can support pH-balancing ingredients for a longer period of time
• Propylene Glycol
Functions as a humectant, which can support the moisture profile of a product.