Honey Pot Intimate Wash, Sensitive
Use our daily sensitive intimate wash to balance your pH, boost moisture and soothe while gently cleansing your most delicate parts. The Honey Pot’s community favorite washes are science backed, dermatologist-approved, hypoallergenic, kind to and safe for skin.
WHAT IT IS
- 5.51 oz
- The sensitive intimate wash formula is for you if you typically experience irritation, dryness, or infections
- Dermatologist-approved and hypoallergenic
- Kind to and Safe for Skin
- Lavender to soothe & calm. Lavender is a flowering plant in the mint family identified by its sweet floral scent.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar balances and maintains a healthy pH range. Apple Cider Vinegar is an acetic acid created through a process of fermentation.
- Calendula to soothe and support. Calendula is a marigold plant known for its colorful petals that are rich in flavonoids.
- Lactic Acid is produced by the bacteria lactobacillus, which is naturally occurring in a healthy vaginal ecosystem. Lactic Acid has gentle moisturizing properties that also support a balanced pH range of 3.5-4.5. The addition of Lactic Acid to our Honey Pot washes ensures effectiveness of the formula you know and love with an added twist of rich cleansing and soothing hydration.
NOT FORMULATED WITH
- Added parabens
OUR PRESERVATIVE SYSTEM
Our #1 washes have always had a preservative system – that is what delivers safe, high-quality formulas down to the last drop. We understand seeing these ingredients on the back of your wash bottle could be confusing, but we’re here to help!
Has antimicrobial properties to keep products stable
• Sodium Benzoate
Can support pH-balancing ingredients for a longer period of time
• Propylene Glycol
Functions as a humectant, which can support the moisture profile of a product.